Saturday, August 29, 2009

God Bless Kroger

Being without internet for the past week here in College Station, I've taken it upon myself to visit the little coffee nook by the entrance to this convenient grocery store near my new house. Occasionally I'll glance up to see a man, woman, family, etc... step in through the automatic doors and can't help but smile at how each one of them has a story. An older man just walked in with Nike windshorts most college girls wear... I chuckled to myself. A young woman just walked in with two beautiful kids, one primly sitting in the front seat of the cart, the other playing with his Hot Wheels in the actual cart... I couldn't help but wonder how that shopping experience would work out. People rush in like they know exactly what they came for and have to be somewhere soon, others stroll in casually, tip their hats to me and look like they have no idea what they want to purchase, just enjoying the store and all of the goods it has to offer.
I love people watching, can you tell?

Anyway...
So little to blog about, so much time.
Wait.
Reverse that.

I moved in to my new house last week and can I just say, it is AMAZING! I wake up each morning thinking, "Really God? You're letting me live here?!" Once we've finished decorating, I'll post pictures. :)

My roommates are WONDERFUL! We took pictures yesterday, and it was a blast spending time laughing in the heat and getting to know each other better.

It's so great being back in College Station. Making new friends and being reunited with people I haven't seen in months, has kept me joyfully busy since I moved in. After a crazy summer, my soul has had time for rest and renewal; just in time for the beginning of grueling school year.

Enjoy the pictures we took yesterday, these girls are such a blessing to me!

No comments: