I hate taking pictures of myself.
Now that probably makes no sense due to the fact that I take a picture a day every day of myself and roommate. Let me explain, I love taking pictures and don't mind being in them, but I hate hate hate taking self portraits. I feel it's a bit narcissistic.
But I made a light reflector out of foil and cardboard because this weekend I'm family taking pictures for a friend and her husband and daughter. Naturally, I tested it out on myself and here are the results...
I decided after looking these over, I don't really hate self portraits. No, my complexion isn't clear, my right eye is bigger than my left, my hair is a mess and my eyebrows look a bit uneven. But we aren't made to be perfectly symmetrical. I don't believe in mathematical beauty. This is me, with all of my imperfections. And I like it :)
Now that probably makes no sense due to the fact that I take a picture a day every day of myself and roommate. Let me explain, I love taking pictures and don't mind being in them, but I hate hate hate taking self portraits. I feel it's a bit narcissistic.
But I made a light reflector out of foil and cardboard because this weekend I'm family taking pictures for a friend and her husband and daughter. Naturally, I tested it out on myself and here are the results...

1 comment:
my right eye is bigger than my left too! haha
Post a Comment