Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sartin Family Photo Shoot

Last weekend I was supposed to take pictures for a young family at FBC Conroe. At the last minute they had to cancel, which was totally fine, because my family was able to take pictures instead (thanks to the inventions of the self timer and tripod.) I'm pretty sure our last complete family photo was taken my freshman year of college in 2007... so were due for an update.
I wanted a nature backdrop, so we found this place behind the Old Navy/Kohls strip center on I-45. Little did I realize that in order to get to it, we would have to trek down a hill, avoid hidden fire-ant beds, and get pricked by thorn bushes.
We had a great time taking these, but in the future, I will avoid a such a terrain when I'm the photographer and part of the photo... and maybe one day, Jackson will actually smile...






No comments: